Sunday, September 14, 2008

oi what happened to summer???!!

grrrr...it was so lovely yesterday. I was even having guilt attacks about spending it inside doing some scrapping and card making.....yeah right!!! mwahahahaha :> today tho I feel totally justified as it is rainy and revolting and after a big night on the razz for me and hubby we decided that a very quiet Sunday in was what was called for... A couple of weeks ago I was wandering home with the munchkins and spied the Lifeline op shop in Bargo so I thought I would go in for a little look-see. Those who know me well understand my fetish for op shopping and how I love to meander through them and check out bargains. Well I spotted some cool little metal containers and thought I could (in the fabulous words of my friend Kris)"Clare" them...and so i have...let me know what you think! cheers ears! As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. ~Joan Gussow

No comments :