Friday, August 20, 2010

some french flair

here is a bit of a sneak peak at what is coming up in the new stampin up catalogue one of the most fabulous things about being a demo is getting sneak peaks at everything :> i love it! the new stamp set is called artistic etchings and has a distinctive french feel to it. i think it might be my new favourite stamp set when i first saw it i was bombarded with images of poodles rofl weird huh??!! so here are some of those ideas put into card....more coming later!
i have a tutorial for how to make this poodle if you can't wait until i put it up n my blog then feel free to contact me for details cheers ears ps for those of you who want the instructions to my nativity scene...it is coming !!!!

1 comment :

Kim Tonnet said...

Hiya Clare, I love your unique spin on the new stamp set. Poodle, doodle, doo, you rock. Luv KimT