Tuesday, September 21, 2010

time capsule

 a project i have in store for my family next year is a time capsule.
i have been wanting to do something like this for a while and never gotten around to it...
like most things most mothers of young children always seems to say lol
this one is made from a recycled bandage cylinder, the scallop circle die, 
the beautiful greenhouse gala paper and a variety of circles from the circles #2 die cut
inside i have made up a mini mini album for each month of the year-just a space to put a couple of little photos and room to journal down events.
there is also plenty of room inside to put special things in that we may collect during the year like sea shells or stones

fingers crossed i remember to do it!! hahahahahaha

cheers ears

2 comments :

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh Clare, a time capsule - what a wonderful and fun idea. I always wanted to do that as a kid, but never did (my folks wouldn't let me dig a hole in the yard). I should have planted one at my grandparent's farm - hindsight is perfect! Your time capsule is lovely. I zipped down your blog and checked out a few things you have been making. I love the baby carriages and the cards - all very cute. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care and be well. Kathy.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is such a wonderful idea. What fun and creative way you have decorated it as well. This is really wonderfully done!