Thursday, September 23, 2010

we love winter

 I love winter.
I love snuggling under a nice warm blankie watching something on tv
or doing something crafty wearing a baggy cardi and my ugg boots.
i also love penguins!
i always wanted one as a pet when i was a kid lol

anyways here are my swaps for my essential baby card swap
had to be wintery-check!
had to have a frame-check! although i didn't use the one suggested-oops my bad :>
had to use paint-ummm no...but i did use ink?!

these little guys were made from the owl punch from stampin up
a totally very cool punch that has waaaaaaaay more uses than just a cute old owl
i'll be showing you some over the next few weeks so hold onto your hats on that one lol!
 on this card i also brayered the background which has the 
confetti stnowflake stamp white embossed on it

i do have to share what i did find on the internet whilst looking for ideas
check out lyndas blog and her fixation with the owls
if you are anything like me you will be having quiet little giggles at her awesome creations!

cheers ears

2 comments :

Diane Barnes said...

Such a cute card Clare. Love your little penguin & the background is gorgeous. Thanks for the link to all the other cute owlies too.
Inky wishes, Di

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Awesome Clare!