....a pretty can to put yummy baking inside!!!!
this was once a prima flowers container and now look at it!
my plan is to put some of my yummy shortbread inside it for christmas and give it to a friend.
i have used the jolly holiday dsp from stampin up with the mistletoe ribbon that was part of the recent christmas bundle offer.
the stamp set is from the ever useful perfect punches which i am using quite a bit lately.
on the top here i have stuck down some silver ball ribbon with the use of tiny glue dots
as for the shortbread here is the recipe:
white chocolate shortbread
250g unsalted butter
1 cup of icing sugar
11/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup rice flour ( i had run out and used cornflour lol)
200g chopped white chocolate
1. preheat oven to 160c/140c fan.
2. grease flat pan ( i actually used a baking dish i use for lasagne!)
and put paper in-makes it easier to get out
3. put everything but chocolate in food processor an process until it scrunches into a big ball of dough.
4. take it out adn splodge it onto a lightly floured chopping board and flatten a bit.
5. sprinkle chocolate all over and then mush it all together into a ball again.
6. then plonk it into your tray and smooth the top.
7. score cutting lines
8. bake for 35mins or until golden
9. leave to cool in tray-this makes it chewy-yum!
remember to leave a comment to win some lovely home made treats from me