Tuesday, June 21, 2011

bananas in pyjamas

you know when you have an idea in your head for a card and it 
just 
doesn't 
work 
out
???

yeah well today that happened to me
probably because i was tired and my brain was on too many other little things happening
but i thought i'd share anyways
because let's be completely honest
i don't like this card
but the 2 year old bananas in pyjamas fan this card is intended for really wont care lol
it has a banana on it
and really, when you are two, that's all that matters!!
bananas in pyjamas punch art is easy
a couple of tag punches for the pyjamas
corner punch for the collar
small oval punch for the banana (duh!)
trio flower punch (hand)
the pyjamas are done in white card and i got my pacific point marker to do the stripes

i do like the fact i found stripey su ribbon to match :>
but the rest of the card is blah

You know what I'm thinking B1 I think I am B2
we better have a clip of us 

cheers ears

2 comments :

Karen said...

You clever girl, love your punch art work.

Kathy Bradley said...

I think he's adorable - awesome punch job - I see why she loved it!