Monday, July 8, 2013

teacher thank you gifts

my kids started at a new school this year and after a shakey first week they are loving the new place and have made some fabulous friends and have some neat teachers who 'get' my kids
we got their mid-year reports before the holidays and i was pleased with the comments and effort my kids are putting in. i wanted to say thanks to the teachers by giving them a small gift to show our appreciation of their hard work and how fantastically they have accepted our kids into their classrooms and made them welcome.


i used the tag a bag accessory kit ($13.95) and some kraft gift boxes (4 for $4.95)as decoration. 
inside were 6 delicious shortbread biscuits stamped with a demo only thank you stamp from the sweet pressed cookie range. 
easy cheap gift from the heart :>

to order these sets try online ordering or contact me :>

cheers ears

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great idea Clare, now only if I could be bothered to cook the cookies...maybe I should contact Sam and cheat a little...

smithbernadette said...

I love the thank you gifts tag very unique and attractive. I think I will use the idea and include it in the gift item basket idea that I am planning to assemble. thanks!