Friday, October 10, 2008

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

I was asked by Staci the youth librarian at Narellan if I was keen to do a scrapbooking session during the school holidays at Camden Library. With butterflies in my stomach I said yeah sure... So then I went into create mode thinking up something that was easy, quick and, of course, funky and cool-a important prerequisite when dealing with teenagers for sure! and this is what I made as my sample. I got the idea from my esteemed team leader Jayne Mercer when she showed us how to make these easy mini albums during our retreat up in Vision Valley. It is a mini album with hidden tags inside it-so vey very funky and cool! They are only 12x12 papers folded into the middle and taped up and holes punched in the end. Then a peice of card is added to the middle with a tag. The whole thing is then tied together with ribbon and decorated with photos, embellishemnts and journalling. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!! Cheers ears Opie, you haven't finished your milk. We can't put it back in the cow, you know.

Aunt Bee Taylor

No comments :