Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tag.......... you're it!!

I am part of a Christmas tag swap and have been having some fun making these little cuties. So easy and so much fun. I started off with the traditional colours but then branched out to pink...well being a girl and all...gotta have some pink...oh and some bling too :> cheers ears There's something about getting up at 5 a.m., feeding the stock and chickens, and milking a couple of cows before breakfast that gives you a lifelong respect for the price of butter and eggs. ~Bill Vaughan

5 comments :

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Clare they look great. Can't wait to see them in real.......

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Heyyyya Clare-Crafty-Cow!! Great to see you today and thought to myself, "must subscribe to Clare's blog"!!! So I have added it to my Google Reader list and will keep up to date with your Fimo- and card-works from now on!

Unknown said...

hey there guys! thanks for looking!

Michelle said...

Me too! Great blogging Clare, love the quotes the best - I suppose you have already mined these sites, but this is the first google result for 'cow quote' http://thinkexist.com/quotes/with/keyword/cow/

Who would have thought!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly glad to discover this. cool job!