Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i am on a roll...

because I have so much stuff that I uploaded onto the computer so I must I must I MUST get it all out on the blog. So here it is... Buckle Cards...I know I know...hold back the excitement hahahaha. I was asked by a friend the other day to do some 'different' cards at ehr workshop-not the boring 'fold-in=half' ones that predominate card making....so I went on an extensive resource and development drive i.e. searched my 2 favourite sites and found a whole heap of ideas and inspiration from a whole heap of talented ladies. If you are interested they are: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com and http://www.twopeasinabucket.com I wanted to use my Festive Favourites stamp set in a new a different way for my xmas cards and to show off during workshops as it is a cool and flexible set. I also had a huge urge to use some dazzling diamonds (no surprise there huh!?) for some bling. I also managed to scrounge some tinsel from the xmas box :>. The paper I used was from the Holiday Harmony designer series paper combined with some Purely Pomengranate card. Cheers ears Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said, "I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?" ~Bill Watterson

No comments :