Tuesday, November 4, 2008

melbourne cup day

yay-not! can you tell I am a little bliase about it all...sorry folks but if itwas a cow race...well then...it would be all on i can tell ya! 'tis the season and all and I have been very busy making xmas cards for various workshops, swaps and,oh yes, family and friends. Here's my favourite at the moment. It was based on a sketch I saw some where...elite stampers I think...and this was my take on it. I also felt a deep and sudden urge to do a bit of gold embossing...can you tell? Need to mention that Stampin Up have 2 great offers coming up this month. You can buy individual markers for $4.95 each. Apart from the bog standard colouring in you cna do with them you can do some cool techniques like thumping, watercolouring, omitting and mixing up colours. You can also get exclusive Stampin Up rub-ons for only $15.95 for a pack of 2 (black and white) when you buy $20 worth of product. Rub-ons are really good for personalizing those little ball decorations you see on xmas trees. Alternatively you could always use them on your scrapbooking pages or cards....but where's the fun it that aye!? :> If you find yourself with a sudden urge to purchase rub-ons and markers please contatc me so I can put you out of your misery...ok? cheers ears Parties who want milk should not seat themselves on a stool in the middle of the field in hopes that the cow will back up to them. ~Elbert Hubbard

No comments :