Wednesday, August 5, 2009

back again!!

well now my baby moon has expired and i am the proud owner of a june 2009 model baby i have found time to make some cards, go on a inklings retreat and take part in a cyber crop. i have lost my camera though....sigh...so not too many piccies to be had until i find itagain. YES i have checked the fridge and i haven't put it in there in my sleep deprived state hahahaha i managed to take this one with my phone camera so please excuse the awful photo. it was for a cyber crop with the inklings team. we had to make a xmas card using non-traditional colours. i used the just jawing set and added some snowflake eyes. i am not too sure who would appreciate this card for xmas-i need to find some emo friends probably hahahahahaha

1 comment :

Michelle said...

ROFL Clare! This is very funky. I especially love the diamond set tooth. Glad to see you back in the swing of it, what's the deal with your blog counter??? It's going backwards?!