Monday, August 17, 2009

essential baby swap

so after a brief rest I am back into my swaps again. this month I have my essential baby card swap group (find us here http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=169). This month we have to make a sympathy/sorry slider card using pink yellow and brown. I had some card I have had sitting in my stash for ages so decided that I had to use it up for this challenge. The stamp set I used was "From the Garden" which was a hostess set from the 2008/2009 SU catalogue. It has always been a stamp set that intrigues me and I like to find uses for it because it is not really a 'me' kind of card but the more I use it the more I find it useful for loads of cards and scrapbooking. this was a really easy card to make. If you want to learn how to make it please give me a bell and I can show you how. Don't have a cow, man. Matt Groening

No comments :