Sunday, November 22, 2009

regionals rocked!!

well i had a fab time at regionals on saturday.
thanks to my table buddies carol and sharon. thanks to my lunch buddies michelle, kim and kay. thanks to ellen for hunting me down and finally meeting in real life lol. thanks to all those creative ladies who swapped and shared with me. and thanks to any and all babysitters who helped look after katie or distracted ehr from her miserableness lol now here are some photos of some swaps that caught my eye... beth (http://www.elisabethstewart.com/) did a demo on the circle scissors and here are some of the ebautiful cards she showed us here is a template for a very easy pouch-just tie it all up with ribbon at the top some more cute cards from the board that i liked. will go and take some photos of some of the swaps i got and will post them up later cheers ears

No comments :