Wednesday, December 8, 2010

on the eighth day of christmas my crafty cow made for me.....

 ...a bigger calendar using a scrapbooking page!!!!
 
 this present is made from one of those nauseatingly cute kitten calendars 
you can pick up at any cheap shop for $2. 
just buy one and quickly...oh so very quickly...cover it with a scrapbooking page please!!!
i tried to make this have a masculine feel to it as, lets face it, those boys of ours are hard to buy/make things for aren't they?
 i made a small 6x6 then added that to an A4 page.
i have used the travel journal paper and my scallop square punch to make my page more interesting.
i am planning on putting some small photos on the big peice of orange and will probably print them out in a sepia tone.
here i added a simple tag and tied it onto a brad.

to bling this up you can add some smooch spray or more diamantes.
a couple of co-ordinating buttons would also be nice.

if you would like to make this calendar (amongst other things!!)
feel free to come along to my summer mini catalogue launch this thursday night.
for more details please contact me

okies remember to leave a comment here or on facebook to recieve some home made goodies from me!

cheers ears

No comments :