Monday, February 7, 2011

friends

so far 2011 has been a tough year emotionally for me and i have begun to realise that having friends around to help you through these tough times means so much
so a big thank you to my friends 
who have stuck by me this year so far and lent me a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen with

here's a layout i did recently using the greenhouse gala papers from stampin up
party this way stamp set and those cute little rough type alphabet letters.


I added some felt flowers and a bit of hodgepodge hardware for embellishments

i stamped poppy parade onto daffodil delight and then added the rough type alphabet to he front.

I had photos left over that i didn't use so i snuck a choc chip envelope behind the photos for them to live in.
it was nice doing a scrapbook page
think i should do some more

cheers ears

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I'm amazed you got that many children to sit still for long enough to take more than one photo!

Kathy Bradley said...

Hey Ms. Clare,

Your beautiful wedding gift and your wrapping story made me laugh - trying to get it into the box. I've used that "it looks like it's suppose to be that way" oftentimes - and nobody is the wiser! The hatbox was so gorgeous! You truly are a craft and talented lady! I'm sorry your start of the new year hasn't been the best, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers (and cross my fingers) hoping it improves for you! Take care and be well my craft friend. Hugs to you. Kathy.