Monday, September 28, 2009

SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS

Gosh where has the time gone?
School holidays are almost upon us and I am busy as a bumblebee trying to get organised lol.
These holidays I have 7 workshops available. This time I am available to have them at other people's houses rather than always at my place (then I don't have to tidy up lol)
Here they are...
MONSTER CARDS
-make 3 cards -Frankenstein, Dracula and my favourite...cookie!
STATIONERY SET
-decorate a can and add a pen, notebook and clip to go inside it.
GIFT BOXES
-decorate a wooden box using beautiful papers, cool embellishments and funky ribbons.
TV CHARACTER CARDS
-make 3 cards based on tv/movie characters-darth vader, little miss naughty, and elmo
SOCK OWLS
-make a cute little sock owl out of odd sox, felt and buttons
FUNKY SKULLS
-make an awesomely funky mini album using the "Just Jawing" stamp set.
BIRDS AND BEADS
-make a pretty pendant and badge using stamps, polymer clay and seed beads.
My workshops take about 2 hours depending on how much everyone likes to gossip and chat hahha and, of course, there is always a catalogue to look through if you feel the need. I supply everything including the smiles, supplies and wacky kiwi humour lol.
oh and i got my new camera today
<<<<,happy happy happy dance>>>>> reminder to self: DO NOT LOSE THIS ONE!!!!
so I will be able to take some photos and upload them
cheers ears

No comments :