Monday, January 3, 2011

welcome to the new year

2011 is here
and with it comes the usual resolutions of 
being healthier, 
being more creative and 
being more organised

simple really
lol
if only 

part of me being organised is having a diary
and although i long for a smiggle one i do not like their price
so i have got me a simple $2 one and decorated it and made it mine


a bit of this and a bit of that
scallop circle and a butterfly punch
white gel pen and lusciously retired raspberry tart dsp

now all i need are some customers to overwhelm me with workshops
for february and march 
(sale-a-bration sets available for every $100 purchase)
so i can write them into my new diary
plus i probably need to organise classes for this year too...that is coming i promise!

anyways posts will be few and far between for this month 
(aka scheduled ones)
as me and the family are off to new zealand for some well deserved rest and a family wedding

cheers ears everyone and have a lovely new year!

1 comment :

Richelle said...

Hiya, Long time blog stalker but I don't know if I've left you many comment before... Anyway, sharing some blog award love for you from my blog: http://stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com/ so please come by and collect it :)