what is that you ask?
it is when you make a sample card and then put all the ingredients into a shoe box
(well in MY case it was a chocolate fundraising box lol)
and let others make your sample
this was mine recently i made up for a super fun weekend away with my inklings family
it involved a bit of embossing and sponging much to everyone's delight
(read some sarcasm there hehehehe)
the flower embellishment was made using crystal effects to get it all shiny.
1.Take 8x13 white/vanilla card stock and stamp phrase from inspired by nature approx 1/3 of way down in staz on. Use a samj if you want perfect placement :>
2. Rub over card with embossing buddy.
3. Take flower stamp from elements of style and stamp in top left and bottom right corners with versamark.
4. Sprinkle clear embossing powder all over and heat with heat gun until melted.
5. Using your nail (or distressing part of cutting tool) give the edges a bit of a rough up :>
6. Take river rock and sponge over middle of card.
7. Take suede and sponge around middle and edges.
8. Take choc chip and sponge edges.
9. Spray twice with gold spritz. Leave to dry.
10. Take peice of naturals ivory. Rub with embossing buddy.
11. Take for you stamp from elements of style and stamp ENDS ONLY onto edges of card with versamark.
12. Add clear embossing powder and melt with heat gun.
13. Take suede and sponge randomly over edges.
14. Take choc chip and sponge edges.
15. Attach choc chip card to middle.
16. Attach stamped cardstock to choc chip.
17. Punch scallop circle out of card stock.
18. Cut into middle on every second scallop. sponge edges with river rock ink.
19. Put flower through crimper. Attach to bottom left of car with a dimensional.
20. Punch out a ¾” circle from choc chip. Attach to middle of flower with dimensional.
21. Stamp small heart from tiny tags in stazon. Punch out with ½” circle punch.
22. Attach to choc chip circle in flower with tombow.
23. Cover middle of flower with crystal effects. Leave to dry.