Friday, April 13, 2012

scrapbooking with 7 photos

when we were on holiday in adelaide at christmas time the kids' aunty kelly taught them how to make flower darts from dandelion heads. the kids had a complete blast!!!
my son was particularly pleased with this new skill and kept pinging me all holiday every time he found suitable ammunition

 got me some retired dsp and letter stamps from stampin up for this layout along with a great collection of different buttons from my stash. I also added a chipboard monkey i bought a while ago knowing at some stage with 4 kids i would need a monkey rofl
 here you can see that i have coloured the monkey in with su markers and put crystal effects all over him. I also used a variety of rhinestone brads and clear buttons with the layout.
finally a bit of hodgepodge hardware frame and cool denim ribbon to put a tiny bit of journalling in.

you know what i like about su? they always have the perfect colour to go with my scrapbooking photos and the paper matches the card stock-makes my poor little sleep deprived brain cope with all the matchy-matchiness that i like.

cheers ears

No comments :