Saturday, July 24, 2010

sunny days are here again!

it is a brisk winter morning here in sydney and what a better way than to start the day by snuggling into my ugg boots, sitting in my pj's, and playing on the puter! although my snuggliness will be short lived as my kids need to go to soccer this morning-urg! a while ago i was busy making scrapbooking pages with our sunny days scrappin kit and i found this lovely idea from leanne graf and i thought "oooooooooooo" as one does!
here is my take on her fabulous idea.
it is an accordian album-like a zigzag album a bit i suppose. i have put a cover all around it
see it spread out i managed to make 8 pages with mine
i used the dsp from the sunny days pack for my background and just added the various sticker elements from the pack.
here is a close up of a page with my grinning little monkey! i am doing classes with accordian albums check out my classes page at the top it would be great to see you! cheers ears

1 comment :

Michelle said...

Hey Clare! Love the new blog layout - very you with the combination of cow-ish black and white with your fave orange (hmm, that looks more like Pumpkin Pie than Only Orange, you must be adapting well to the changes!)
Beautiful accordion album, sharky gifts and scrappage to die for (I'm gunna case that one too, thanks Delys!)