Friday, March 7, 2014

you are my sunshine....my only sunshine

it is raining where i live today
and my son is STILL home with the chicken pox
so i had to come and play in my craft room today
oh dear, how sad

for me today in the form of sunbursts

 the card is a window card and i have cut the sun bursts out so you can see the clouds behind
i inked it up with a variety of yellow inks plus some pumpkin pie and poppy
 inside i made the clouds using a scallop circle punch as a stencil and added a bit of feel good sentiment to the card
the circles are cut using the tiny circle punch and the cropadile

hope the recipient likes it when i send it to her

cheers ears

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Sunburst card - I love how you have made it a window card - great ideas. And you sentiment is perfect too. I know this will brighten the receivers day. Chantell JAI

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Sounds like adding some sunshine to your day was just what you needed! You've created a lovely effect with the window card.

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Christine Blain said...

Clare, this is AWESOME! Love your creativity. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

KimB said...

This is just awesome Claire. I love the idea of seeing the clouds through the sun rays! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Tina said...

Wow! Amazing! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Clare this is gorgeous! Love the window card treatment!